A Job for the Multi-Bot
|Clean up Toxic Geysers (5)|
DescriptionIf the multi-bot works, it will help us do all kinds of jobs that are unpleasant or dangerous for us gnomes!
After Thermaplugg detonated his irradiator at the end of Operation: Gnomeregan, toxic clouds and ooze began bubbling up at the old airfield south of town.
If we don't get it under control, the contamination could spread to the rest of our lands. Take the multi-bot with you, and bring it close to the geysers in the green pools at the Toxic Airfield. Your bot should spring into action!
Uh, I mean, we've succeeded! I wonder what other uses I we can find for this handy little guy.
RewardsYou will receive: 35
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 170 experience
- 250 reputation with Gnomeregan
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.