For Peat's Sake
|Marsh Fire Extinguished (7)|
DescriptionThe elementals rampaging across Direforge Hill are setting the very land beneath them ablaze. In a marsh such as this, fire can find many places to smoulder through the deep moss and peat.
You must quench the fires before they spread further. Take this flower... blessed by nature's rain, it will let you douse the fires.
The blossom may also prove useful against the elementals themselves.
Many thanks, <name>.
|Marsh Fire Legguards||Deep Moss Bracers|
|Soothing Hands||Floodlily Robes|
|Deep Moss Bindings||Soothing Wraps|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,500 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.