A Tale of Two Shovels
|Durrin's Archaeological Findings|
DescriptionHey wait a minute, this bone has pickax marks on it. These aren't yours, are they? No, I recognize this mark... this must be that blasted dwarf! Gah!
Let me step back for a minute and explain. There's another archaeologist south of here named Durrin Direshovel. He practices a reckless, devil-may-care brand of archaeology that offends even me.
A priceless fossil, ruined by sloppy pick-work. This is the last straw, Durrin!
<name>, go put an end to Direshovel and his negligent excavation.
Thanks <name>. You've been a great help.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Careful Coverings||Nilminer's Notes|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,250 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.