Assessing the Threat
|Redridge Mongrel slain (10)|
|Redridge Poacher slain (6)|
DescriptionWe don't have men to spare, but something must be done about those gnolls you reported to me.
Scout southern Redridge for gnolls. Harry them, kill those you can and report back to me with a count of their numbers and an assessment of the threat they present. You may find those gnolls camped all along the southern road of Redridge.
Do this for the Stormwind Army, <name>, and you will be rewarded.
There's a sizable force of gnolls encamped there, and from what you tell me they are tough ones. It must not have been easy for you to gather this intelligence.
Here you are, <name>. We are grateful for your aid.
And if you haven't already done so, speak with Marshal Marris and Magistrate Solomon within Lakeshire. Our situation grows ever more desperate - those two will have need of you I'm sure.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 (or 1 59 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,665 experience
- 150 reputation with Stormwind
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.