Assessing the Threat
|Redridge Mongrel slain (10)|
|Redridge Poacher slain (6)|
DescriptionWe don't have men to spare, but something must be done about those gnolls you reported to me.
Scout southern Redridge for gnolls. Harry them, kill those you can and report back to me with a count of their numbers and an assessment of the threat they present. You may find those gnolls camped all along the southern road of Redridge.
Do this for the Stormwind Army, <name>, and you will be rewarded.
There's a sizable force of gnolls encamped there, and from what you tell me they are tough ones. It must not have been easy for you to gather this intelligence.
Here you are, <name>. We are grateful for your aid.
And if you haven't already done so, speak with Marshal Marris and Magistrate Solomon within Lakeshire. Our situation grows ever more desperate - those two will have need of you I'm sure.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 (or 1 59 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,665 experience
- 150 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.