The Lost Dwarves
DescriptionThe dig site at Uldaman wasn't always overrun. We Ironforge dwarves used to control the area, but... that was before the troggs came. They came so fast and in such numbers that not even dwarven might could stop them!
In fact, their attack was so sudden that I fear some of our people may be trapped behind enemy lines.
My friend Baelog led a small band of dwarves deep within the site just before the troggs showed up. If he and his company live, then I want you to find them.
He wagered that his beard would grow to his knees before he saw another living <race>. Well here you are, and as you can see Olaf's beard has a few more inches to go.
Thanks, <name>. I'll split the winnings with you.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 (or 40 50 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 670 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.