|Orcish Orphan Whistle|
DescriptionYou're willing to help us here at the orphanage? Bless you, friend; your aid during Children's Week will be invaluable.
Take this whistle. You will only be able to use it for a short amount of time - typically not longer than Children's Week itself. When you use it, you will be able to talk with the child you've agreed to look after. Using it again will dismiss the child.
By all means <name> - use the whistle and meet your ward! I'm sure the child will be most eager to meet you.
I hope we'll do plenty of things together. I have some things I'd like to do, and the matron says you'll be like a big brother to me during this week. I'd like that a whole bunch.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Horde
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.