The Blackmaw Doublecross
|Blackmaw Warrior slain (4)|
|Blackmaw Shaman slain (4)|
|Ambassador Disguise (Provided)|
DescriptionAndorel here has crafted a little bit of magic for me. Come, stand next to my fire, and steep yourself in the fumes from the tea. Drape the robes around you and you'll take on the appearance of a night elven ambassador to the Blackmaw.
Don your disguise and speak to Andorel here in camp. He'll teleport you to the heart of Blackmaw hold, where the negotiations are to take place. Speak with Chieftain Ungarl and sabotage the treaty. Then, kill as many Blackmaw as you can on the way back!
With that delicate bit of business complete, I can orchestrate a full-on assault against those beasts without worrying about them siding with the Alliance.
You do good work, <name>. Perhaps we should place you in the Horde diplomatic corps? Hah-har!
|Treaty Breaker Gloves||Diplomatic Belt|
|Negotiation Stompers||Accomodating Cinch|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,440 experience
- 350 reputation with Orgrimmar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.