|Crystal Pendant (Provided)|
DescriptionIf that prism of yours is tuned to refract a basilisk's gaze, we can use its crystal properties to reverse the process. All we need is a source of power.
In the weapons cabinet to your right, you'll find our prototype laser mining drill. I loved that thing but the near daily dismemberments got to be a real bother. Grab the laser drill and swap out the lens with that crystal of yours...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 185 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.