What Do You Feed a Yeti, Anyway?
|North Sea Shark Meat (3)|
DescriptionThe crusaders have captured a yeti that they're calling Icehowl. He's to be a participant in the coliseum battles and we've been asked to help with his training and upkeep.
The crusaders weren't fond of my suggestion that we feed the beast surplus Sunreavers. The creature has a predilection for shark meat, so I want you to fly down to the Silver Blade, floating in the strait to the north. Get some fresh chum from one of the buckets on the boat, then spread it in the water to attract sharks.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.