|Prepare Slow-Roasted Turkey (5)|
|Slow-Roasted Turkey (5)|
DescriptionEvery Pilgrim's Bounty feast requires a centerpiece, and for us, that's a slow-roasted wild turkey. I can't think of anything better to bring the meal together.
There's a good recipe for it in your bountiful cookbook. Why not hunt some wild turkeys and prepare a few? The turkeys wander all over Tirisfal Glades, so you shouldn't have a problem finding any.
Once you're done roasting them, will you bring them to Francis Eaton outside Orgrimmar?
RewardsYou will receive: (or 9 15 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 40 experience
- 75 reputation with Orgrimmar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.