|Prepare Cranberry Chutney (5)|
|Cranberry Chutney (5)|
DescriptionHave you tried the cranberry chutney yet? It's made with fresh tangy Southfury cranberries. Just pick some up from the Pilgrim's Bounty vendor if you want to try your hand at making chutney.
The recipe should be in your bountiful cookbook.
If you've got some extra time on your hands, would you mind making some of the chutney and bringing it to Dokin Farplain at the base of the elevator on the western side of Thunder Bluff?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 40 experience
- 75 reputation with Thunder Bluff
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.