|Prepare Cranberry Chutney (5)|
|Cranberry Chutney (5)|
DescriptionIf you haven't tried the cranberry chutney yet, you're in for a treat. It's made with the freshest tangy Wetlands cranberries. Just pick some up from the Pilgrim's Bounty vendor if you want to try your hand at making chutney.
The recipe should be in your bountiful cookbook.
If you've got some extra time on your hands, would you mind making some of the chutney and bringing it down to Jasper Moore outside Stormwind? I promised him I'd trade some for the pie you brought.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 40 experience
- 75 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.