Captain Sanders' Hidden Treasure
|Final Clue to Sanders' Treasure|
DescriptionSure enough, deep within the Old Jug there is another clue to Sanders' treasure. The ink has run in some places and the paper smells like whiskey but you can make out some of the text: Now that ye found me ol' whiskey jug, you're almost to the treasure! Just face West from the bottle and walk down to the shore. Once ye get to the water, keep going! Swim straight west till you find the island with me treasure chest!
RewardsYou will receive: 8
|Silver Bar||Captain Sanders' Shirt|
|Captain Sanders' Sash||Captain Sanders' Booty Bag|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,410 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.