Bad News Bear-er
|Splintertree Post Report|
DescriptionNo reports have made it out of here since the beginning of the siege on Splintertree. By now, Commander Grimfang must be getting anxious.
I am sending you to Zoram Strand to deliver our report. It's not pretty, but at least he'll have the facts.
Speak to Vhulgra when you're ready to make the trip.
This is grim news, indeed.
May the spirits preserve them until we can fight our way to Splintertree....
RewardsYou will receive: 11 (or 1 92 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,175 experience
- 150 reputation with Orgrimmar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.