The Reason Why
|Blue Moonstone deactivated|
|Green Moonstone deactivated|
|Red Moonstone deactivated|
DescriptionThe furbolg have descended from the heights and overrun the Ruins of Ordil'Aran to the north. I believe they did so because they were attracted to what the dead cultists there uncovered: three moonstones.
Liladris Moonriver will counsel you to deal with the furbolg in a more direct manner, and I will not gainsay her, but I would ask that you go to the ruins and deactivate the moonstones.
With the moonstones of Ordil'Aran deactivated, we should not need to worry about any further incursions of furbolg here.
However, my scouts have returned with disturbing news from the furbolg village. There is an imminent danger massing there.
I wonder, might I entice you to carry a warning to Astranaar for me?
RewardsYou will receive: 13 (or 2 46 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,100 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.