So Far, So Bad
While at the Reliquary of Pain, you are to use the Diluting Additive on 5 Blight Cauldrons.
If you lose your Ensorcelled Choker, return to Stefan at Ebon Watch to get another.
|Drakuru's task complete|
|Blight Cauldrons diluted (5)|
DescriptionEverything you've reported is consistent with what we know. Learning of Drakuru and earning his trust will lay the groundwork for your future missions.
Return to him and do as he says. Do whatever you must to appear sincere, <name>. A great deal is riding upon your performance.
This time I'm adding an additional assignment: While you're in the field, pour this additive into their blight cauldrons. It should neutralize the scourging agent and render the batch useless.
Diluting those cauldrons will not only save lives, it will slow the growth of the Scourge in this region.
Now come, tell me what you've learned of Drakuru's strategy in Zul'Drak.
|Cords of Duplicity||Subtle Boots of the Infiltrator|
|Helm of Subtle Whispers||Infiltrator's Shield|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,500 experience
- 250 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
So Far, So Bad
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.