|Grooved Cog (4)|
|Notched Sprocket (3)|
|High Tension Spring (2)|
DescriptionAck! This thing's a mess!
Goblin engineering leaves a great deal to be desired, believe you me. Just look at this! It's a wonder it ever worked to begin with.
Give me a hand, will ya? To get this even close to operable specifications I'll need to replace a few cogs, sprockets, and springs. You should have no trouble finding them down around the sawmill.
There. One more shredder ready for the fight. Thanks, <name>.
RewardsYou will receive: 5 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,360 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.