Master and Servant
Make sure to loot the dead robot before you reprogram it.
|Robots reprogrammed (15)|
|The Ultrasonic Screwdriver|
DescriptionThe Ultrasonic Screwdriver is the ultimate tool. It can do anything to mechanical stuff!
Head back into the pools and dismantle a number of Mechazod's robots. Then all you have to do is use the screwdriver on their remains, and I'm betting that they'll turn to our side, for a short time anyway.
I'm pretty sure it won't work on the mechagnomes, so don't even bother with them.
Oh, and if you want to take anything from the robot's insides, you'll want to do so before using the screwdriver!
Reprogramming those robots is going to turn out to be a huge advantage in our favor in the fight against Gearmaster Mechazod. I think you've earned a little something for that.
|Layered Frost Robes||Reinforced Caribou-Hide Helm|
|Spiked Magmoth Mantle||Amberplate Legguards|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- 350 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.