|Proto-Drake Plague Results Observed|
|Tillinghast's Plagued Meat|
DescriptionWait, that gives me an idea! What if it didn't kill the whelps because it was sprayed on the outside of their eggs?
<name>, we have to get the plague inside of them!
I know! I've got some plagued meat here. Take it to the Ember Clutch and get them to eat it!
But no, we're thinking too small. Let's get one of the proto-drakes flying overhead to come down and eat it.
Stay close to the meat and observe what happens. Yes, it might attack you, but such is the price of progress.
<The plaguebringer begins to cry.>
All of my hopes... all of my dreams, ruined!
Leave me, <name>. Leave me to my despair. I'm nothing.
Here, you might as well take all of my worldly possessions. When the rest of the apothecaries hear of my failure, I'll be done for and won't need them anyway.
|Indigo Robe of Replenishment||Interlinked Chain Girdle|
|Beneficent Skullcap||Iron-Studded Leggings|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with The Hand of Vengeance
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.