The Spirits of Southwind
|Tortured Druid slain (8)|
|Tortured Sentinel slain (8)|
DescriptionTo our southwest lies a tragic site - the ruins of Southwind Village. This is where our work should begin, <name>.
From what we've learned, this village was once a night elf base of operations for Silithus. It's long since overrun by the silithid hives that infest the wastes. I can only imagine the horror of the village's initial sundering...
The tortured spirits of fallen druids and sentinels wander the ruins aimlessly. Explore this locale, freeing the souls of these wretched beings as needed.
I thank you for your benevolence in freeing the souls of the fallen; such work is never easy, I know. When you're ready, however, I'd like to ask for your assistance once more...
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,170 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Circle
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.