Building a Better Gryphon
DescriptionI've heard that the Wildhammer dwarves maintain a gryphon roost at their fortress down in southern Shadowmoon Valley. If you're going down there, would you speak to them on my behalf? I have some ideas on how to improve their gryphons!
Why stop at armoring them when you could attach an altimeter, a rear view mirror, and rocket? Imagine how fast you could go with one of those babies strapped to your gryphon's back! I'll call it the TurboGryphon 8000!
He wants to do WHAT to my gryphons?
If that little pipsqueak puts anything other than a saddle on them, I'll personally travel up to Blade's Edge and stuff that rocket o' his down his throat!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,040 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.