|Gerenzo's Mechanical Arm|
DescriptionI met Gerenzo once, but let me tell you, he's not easy on the eyes. His flesh looks like it's rotting away, and he's grafted metal and gears onto his body, replaced some of his limbs with mechanical ones.
Northeast of here, far above Cragpool Lake, up near the water wheel is where Gerenzo watches over the entire site. There's no way I could fight my way up there, not to mention take on Gerenzo... But you look like you might be able to make it.
If you kill him for me, I'll make it worth your while!
Gnomes, I tell you...
At least Gerenzo's out of commission. Hopefully that'll be enough proof, and Sputtervalve will assign me to one of the Tinkers' Union workshops in Gadgetzan or maybe even Undermine.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Engineer's Cloak||Draftsman Boots|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,910 experience
- 250 reputation with Ratchet
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.