DescriptionIf the vision that I granted you is true, then you must travel down into the ravine and to the south end of Bloodmaul Ravine. There you will find the Draenethyst Mine.
Journey to the back of the mine, and retrieve the Thunderspike. Ignore everything else! I have no interest in the crystals of the mine, nor the ogres therein.
As soon as you have the spear return it to me here!
And, <name>, be very careful with it... I would hate to think what would happen to you should you break it.
When we have all five, our right to the ownership of Thunderlord Stronghold will be secured through the appeasement of its dead spirits.
Do you begin to grasp now why this is so important? Do you understand why I have little patience for niceties?
We are fortunate to have you working with us here, <name>. Even if you are a bit slow.
You must allow me to reward your dedication to our cause. Choose, but choose wisely. When you are done, I will hand over the artifacts to appease the ghosts of Thunderlord Stronghold.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Thunderlord Scalpel||Slow Death Dirk|
|Wand of the Ancestors|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,010 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.