A Handful of Magic Dust
|Pacifying Dust (7)|
DescriptionI'm going to need dust, but not just any dust.
The royal teromoths that inhabit the forest nearby have a magical dust upon their wings, which they use to pacify those that hunt them. I can make use of that property of the dust to assuage the resistance that I am feeling from the arakkoa eyes you retrieved. This, in turn, will allow me to use them to find Dugar.
I won't need much, perhaps half a dozen handfuls, or so.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.