|Warp Stalker slain (10)|
DescriptionThere's nothing more annoying than preparing to cast a spell, only to have it interrupted by some unseen force. After the fourth time, I knew it couldn't be coincidence and I sent Keb'ezil out to investigate.
I guarantee you'll never encounter an imp that talks back more than Keb.
Anyway, he managed to find the source of the problem, a pesky creature known as a warp stalker. They have a habit of disturbing the magical energy wherever they blink into existence. I've had enough of their interference.
<The imp ignores its master, presumably out of indignation.>
You'll have to forgive his bad manners. You know how demons can be...
RewardsYou will receive: 3 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.