View in 3DView in 3D
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Overlord's Defense
– Overlord Wyrmthalak inflicts Physical damage to all players in front of him, knocking them back.
– Overlord Wyrmthalak inflicts Physical damage to his current target and their nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
– Overlord Wyrmthalak shouts, reducing melee attack power of all players within 0 yards for 30 sec.
When Overlord Wyrmthalak reaches 50% remaining health, he calls for two of his guards to defend him in battle.
– Spirestone Warlords empower their allies, dispelling Polymorph, Charm and Incapacitate from them.
– Spirestone Wardlord enter a frenzy, increasing their attack speed for 2 min.
– Smolderthorn Berserkers mortally wound a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the effectiveness of all healing received by 50% for 5 sec.
– Smolderthorn Berserkers strike a player, inflicting Physical damage.
– Bloodaxe Veterans kick a player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
– Bloodaxe Veterans pummel a player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting their spell being cast for 4 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.