War Master Voone
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 60 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: The Thrasher
War Master Voone attacks quickly, assaulting his enemies relentlessly.
Stage Two: The Brawler
When War Master Voone reaches 65% remaining health, he changes his stance, attacking with more ferocity.
Stage Three: The War Master
When War Master Voone reaches 40% remaining health, he begins his final assault, holding nothing back.
- Snap Kick – War Master Voone kicks his current target, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Uppercut – War Master Voone uppercuts his current target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them away.
- Pummel – War Master Voone pummels a random player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting spell casting for 4 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.