Add to list...View in 3DLinks
War Master Voone
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: The Thrasher
War Master Voone attacks quickly, assaulting his enemies relentlessly.
Stage Two: The Brawler
– War Maser Voone thrashes at his current target, attacking 2 additional times.
– When War Master Voone changes his stance he hurls a massive axe at a random player, inflicting 1750 Physical damage and stunning them from 2 sec.
When War Master Voone reaches 65% remaining health, he changes his stance, attacking with more ferocity.
Stage Three: The War Master
– War Master Voone inflicts Physical damage to his current target and their nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
– War Master Voone inflicts Physical damage to his current target, reducing the effectiveness of their healing received by 50% for 5 sec.
When War Master Voone reaches 40% remaining health, he begins his final assault, holding nothing back.
– War Master Voone kicks his current target, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
– War Master Voone uppercuts his current target, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them away.
– War Master Voone pummels a random player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting spell casting for 4 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.