GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- Mythic Dungeon
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Naraxas emerges from a deep burrow to feed, drawing players towards her maw with her [Spiked Tongue]. As the fight progresses, additional drogbar jump into the area and run towards Naraxas as sacrifices, granting her stacks of [Ravenous].
On Heroic difficulty, the crowd in the stands begins Hurling Rocks, doing continuous damage to the party.
- Damage Dealers –
Kill drogbar before they can be devoured by Naraxas.
Avoid standing in pools of [Toxic Retch].
- Putrid Skies – Spews acid on the entire party when not engaged in melee combat, inflicting 95000 to 105000 Nature damage.
- Rancid Maw – Fires a ball of venom at a random enemy's destination that does 99750 to 110250 Nature damage on impact and leaves a pool of Toxic Bile.
Also, anyone caught within the pool has their movement speed reduced by 25%.
- Toxic Retch – Retches bile, leaving behind toxic pools that inflict 35625 to 39375 Nature damage every 0.5 sec around the boss and inflicting additional 29925 to 33075 Nature damage every 1 sec to the party for 5 sec.
- Spiked Tongue – Naraxas latches onto her target with a spiked tongue and pulls them into her maw, inflicting 332500 to 367500 Physical damage every 1 sec for 5 sec. Run away from Naraxas to avoid being eaten. Every time she eats, she gains an additional stack of Ravenous.
- Ravenous – Every victim Naraxas devours increases her damage by 15%. This effect stacks.
- Frenzy – Naraxas roars, increasing her attack speed by 20% and the Physical damage she deals by 20%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.