Antu'sul <Overseer of Sul>
- Antu'sul yells: Lunch has arrived, my beautiful children. Tear them to pieces!
- Antu'sul yells: Rise and defend your master!
- Antu'sul yells: The children of Sul will protect their master. Rise once more Sul'lithuz!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Healing Wave – Antu'sul heals an ally.
- Healing Ward – Antu'sul summons a Greater Healing Ward at his feet for 30 sec. The Greater Healing Ward heals all of Antu'sul's allies within 10 yards every 3 seconds until destroyed.
- Earthgrab Totem – Antu'sul summons an Earthgrab Totem at his feet for 30 sec. The Earthgrab Totem immobilizies all players within 10 yards for 4 sec every 5 seconds until destroyed.
- Earth Shock – Antu'sul shocks a player, inflicting Nature damage and interrupting spell casting for 2 sec.
- Chain Lightning – Antu'sul strikes a player with a lightning bolt that arcs to other nearby players, inflicting Nature damage. Chain bolt affects up to 3 players.
- Healing Wave of Antu'sul – Antu'sul heals himself.
- Servants of Antu'sul – When Antu'sul reaches 75% and 25% remaining health he summons a Servant of Antu'sul to assist him in battle.
- Petrify – Servant of Antu'sul stuns a player for 3 sec but increases their armor by 30%.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.