Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Antu'sul <Overseer of Sul>
Antu'sul yells: Lunch has arrived, my beautiful children. Tear them to pieces!
Antu'sul yells: Rise and defend your master!
Antu'sul yells: The children of Sul will protect their master. Rise once more Sul'lithuz!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Antu'sul summons a Greater Healing Ward at his feet for 30 sec. The Greater Healing Ward heals all of Antu'sul's allies within 0 yards every 3 seconds until destroyed.
– Antu'sul summons an Earthgrab Totem at his feet for 30 sec. The Earthgrab Totem immobilizies all players within 0 yards for 4 sec every 5 seconds until destroyed.
– Antu'sul shocks a player, inflicting Nature damage and interrupting spell casting for 2 sec.
– Antu'sul strikes a player with a lightning bolt that arcs to other nearby players, inflicting Nature damage. Chain bolt affects up to 3 players.
Servants of Antu'sul
– When Antu'sul reaches 75% and 25% remaining health he summons a Servant of Antu'sul to assist him in battle.
– Servant of Antu'sul stuns a player for 3 sec but increases their armor by 30%.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.