Exarch Othaar <Sha'tari Proconsul>
- Exarch Othaar says: Ahh, it's you. Trust me, friend, I will handle this. You may go.
- Exarch Othaar says: Damn him. I thought I'd gotten rid of Maladaar when I gave him up to the Iron Horde.
- Exarch Othaar says: Enough! When next we meet, it will be on MY terms.
- Exarch Othaar says: Exarch Naielle, weren't you overheard arguing with Hataaru earlier?
- Exarch Othaar says: I agree. Stand down, Exarch. Enough damage has been done.
- Exarch Othaar says: I am not the traitor here. It was the false prophet Velen who betrayed our people.
- Exarch Othaar says: I have sworn the sacrament. I have taken my new name... Socrethar.
- Exarch Othaar says: I serve our true master now. The Legion whose call I once denied.
- Exarch Othaar says: My Lord Sargeras will scorch this pathetic world, as he has countless others.
- Exarch Othaar says: Tell the remaining exarchs to number their days.
- Exarch Othaar says: There are others at my command. In Shattrath and Auchindoun.
- Exarch Othaar says: What is that? Is that Maladaar's work? No no, you don't need to do that. He is not to be trusted.
- Exarch Othaar says: Yes, I had Hataaru killed. And you are next.
- Exarch Othaar says: You seem to know an awful lot about the tools of our enemy.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.