Brackenspore <Walker of the Deep>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Brackenspore emerges from the infested waters beneath the cliffs of Highmaul, spreading fungal growth that will engulf the beach if left unchecked. Players must use available Flamethrowers to keep Creeping Moss in check, while defeating hostile fungi that Brackenspore creates in his wake.
- Tanks –
Grab the attention of Fungal Flesh-Eaters as they stream in from the sea.
Interrupt [Decay] which is cast by the Fungal Flesh-Eaters.
- Healers –
Heal friendly mushrooms to full to gain their effects. Once they are healed to full they will begin to wither and die at an increasing rate. Keep them healed in order to maintain their beneficial effects.
Heal Living Mushrooms to full to gain [Living Spores] in order to survive the damage caused by [Infesting Spores].
- Creeping Moss – Inflicts 34125 to 35875 Nature damage every second to players and reduces their movement speed by 50%.
This effect will heal fungal creatures for 2% of their health every 2 sec.
- Creeping Moss – Tangles of moss rejuvenate Fungal Spawns, regenerating 2% of their health every 2 seconds. This also increases their damage done by 50%.
- Rot – Inflicts 6975 Nature damage every second. This effect stacks.
- Necrotic Breath – Inflicts 42075 to 42925 Nature damage every second to frontal enemies, and reduces their healing taken by 99%.
- Infesting Spores – Inflicts 4000 Nature damage every second to all enemy players. This effect stacks up to 10 times and lasts 3 sec.
- Call of the Tides – A mighty stomp calls forth the sea, crashing in on players for 243750 to 256250 Frost damage.
- Exploding Fungus – Sprouts exploding mushrooms that inflict 195000 to 205000 Fire damage to players within 3 yards of the detonation.
Blackfuse Company 9000
Players may use this weapon to burn away Creeping Moss.
- Flamethrower – This flamethrower will generate heat based on the duration that it is used. If it overheats, it must cool for at least 10 seconds before use.
- Burning Infusion – Adrenaline burns in your veins, increasing your damage and healing dealt. This effect stacks up to 30 times. Every 4 sec, an application of this aura is removed.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.