- Xuen says: Ah, another stranger from beyond the mists.
- Xuen says: I will consult the others. Meet me at the gates.
- Xuen says: It is decided. The Vale of Eternal Blossoms shall remain open. The transgressions of the outsiders have been great... but I see in them the capability to right what has been wronged.
- Xuen says: Ten thousand years ago, the last Pandaren Emperor came seeking my advice. He, too, was filled with conflict. Let us see if you are correct, Taran. Let us see how this stranger deals with turmoil of the soul.
- Xuen says: Their strength is an inspiration... and sorely needed. We must trust that their hearts are pure.
- Xuen says: This one has indeed proven mastery over anger. Between the young cub's words and the actions of this hero, I think I understand. Those from beyond the mists are hardened by battle. They are scarred, yes, but they have learned much. I trust them.
- Xuen says: We can agree it is noble to fight for a righteous cause: to defend home or family. But what of vengeance? What of anger? I sense these emotions run deep in this one.
- Xuen says: Well spoken, Zhi. The strangers from beyond the mists have no shortage of passions, but let us see if they indeed control them. Beyond anger lies hatred, the wellspring of all misery. What is this? Your hatred has a face!