- Xuen says: <class>, the Thunder King took up the weapons of Ra-den, but he could not wield them.
- Xuen says: Ah, another stranger from beyond the mists.
- Xuen says: Few mortals know the history of Highkeeper Ra, his mastery over the elemental planes, and his relation to the mogu empire.
- Xuen says: He embedded the key to these realms into his shield, "The Highkeeper's Ward." Ra walked among the elemental planes, as both their jailor and master.
- Xuen says: I will consult the others. Meet me at the gates.
- Xuen says: If you seek to wield the weapons of the storm lord, venture within, and learn of his deeds and his unmaking...
- Xuen says: In ages long past, before the era of the mortal races, Highkeeper Ra reigned over southern Kalimdor.
- Xuen says: It is decided. The Vale of Eternal Blossoms shall remain open. The transgressions of the outsiders have been great... but I see in them the capability to right what has been wronged.
- Xuen says: Lei Shen could match the Highkeeper's storm and fury, but not his mastery over the elements themselves. Perhaps you have that power.
- Xuen says: Ten thousand years ago, the last Pandaren Emperor came seeking my advice. He, too, was filled with conflict. Let us see if you are correct, Taran. Let us see how this stranger deals with turmoil of the soul.
- Xuen says: The mogu proved to be Ra-den's undoing. Many ages later, corrupted by the curse of flesh and led by Lei Shen the Thunder King, the Highkeeper was overthrown.
- Xuen says: The titan Aman'Thul bestowed upon the Highkeeper a fist of light, a claw forged in the heavens that spoke the language of storms and placed the power of lightning within Ra's clenched fist.
- Xuen says: Their strength is an inspiration... and sorely needed. We must trust that their hearts are pure.
- Xuen says: This one has indeed proven mastery over anger. Between the young cub's words and the actions of this hero, I think I understand. Those from beyond the mists are hardened by battle. They are scarred, yes, but they have learned much. I trust them.
- Xuen says: Together with the titan-forged sorceress Helya, Highkeeper Ra created four elemental realms in which to imprison the wayward elemental lords.
- Xuen says: We can agree it is noble to fight for a righteous cause: to defend home or family. But what of vengeance? What of anger? I sense these emotions run deep in this one.
- Xuen says: Well spoken, Zhi. The strangers from beyond the mists have no shortage of passions, but let us see if they indeed control them. Beyond anger lies hatred, the wellspring of all misery. What is this? Your hatred has a face!
- Xuen says: When it came time to war against the Black Empire, Highkeeper Ra created an army of stone to do his bidding. These creatures were called the "mogu," and they called their god "Ra-den," or "Master Ra."
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.