- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: Excellent!
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: Feel fortunate to receive this gift.
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: Forgive me, Empress....
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: From death comes life, and from life, death....
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: Watch your step!
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: What have you done? No, this will not be how my work ends. I will not allow it!
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: You must be powerful, to have come this far. Yes, yes... you will make worthy test subjects.
- Amber-Shaper Un'sok yells: You must think yourselves mighty. How little you know. Behold now, my greatest creation!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Worthy Test Subjects?
- Amber Scalpel – Un'sok carves the ground with a focused beam of pure amber energy. The beam inflicts 3420 to 3780 Nature damage every 0.3 sec. at the point of contact, and leaves behind Molten Amber residue. The residue inflicts 4440 to 5160 Fire damage every 1 sec. to players who touch it. Some of this residue congeals into Living Amber oozes.
- Living Amber – Each of these animated amber oozes focuses mindlessly on a random player, emanating a Corrosive Aura that inflicts 342 to 378 Nature damage every 2 sec to all players. Each ooze Bursts in a shower of amber when destroyed, inficting 7560 to 9240 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards and healing any other Living Amber within that radius for 40% of their maximum health.
In Heroic difficulty, dissolved Living Amber will reconstitute after 30 seconds.
In Looking for Raid difficulty, destroying a Living Amber does not heal other nearby Living Amber.
- Burning Amber – When a Living Amber is destroyed, it dissolves into a pool that deals 4995 to 5805 Fire damage every 1 sec to all enemies within 3 yards.
- Parasitic Growth – Amber-Shaper Un'sok causes amber to grow within the body of a random target, inflicting 3000 Nature damage every 2 sec. This strain of amber absorbs healing energy, increasing the damage it inflicts to its host in direct proportion to any healing received. After 30 sec, the unstable parasite dissipates without a trace.
- Reshape Life – Un'sok unleashes a torrent of amber at a player, transforming the target into a misshapen mass of flowing amber that is hostile to players and monsters alike.
- Mutated Construct – While transformed, the player continuously expends Willpower to retain control over the twisted form, at the rate of 2 per second, beginning with a maximum of 100. When Willpower runs out, the player dies and the Mutated Construct continues to act, uncontrolled.
- Amber Explosion – The amber encircling the mutated player compels the unleashing of a massive explosion, inflicting 21000 Nature damage to all players.
- Amber Strike – The construct inflicts 39900 to 44100 Nature damage to the current hostile target and interrupts normal spellcasting, including attempts by other constructs, or by the Amber Monstrosity, to trigger an Amber Explosion. Amber Strike also destabilizes the target, increasing damage taken by 10% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Break Free – Once the physical form of the amber construct has been reduced to 20% of its maximum health, the player can break free with a great surge of will. The player then regains their natural form.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, this ability will activate automatically if a transformed construct is damaged below 10% of its maximum health.
- Consume Amber – A transformed player consumes a pool of Burning Amber left behind by a defeated Living Amber. The consumption restores 20 Willpower, but also bolsters the mutated form, increasing its current and maximum health by 2100000.
In Heroic difficulty, Consume Amber restores 50 Willpower when used during Stage Three of the encounter.
- Struggle for Control – With a surge of will, the player expends 8 Willpower to force the mutated form to cease all action for 0.50 sec. This also increases the mutated form's damage taken by 100% for 5 sec.
- Smash – Transformed players use this simple melee attack in lieu of their normal attack, inflicting 12240 to 16560 Physical damage to a target.
- Destroy Will – When Un'sok deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, his control over amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
Stage Two: Un'sok's Greatest Creation
When Un'sok reaches 70% remaining health, he calls forth a massive Amber Monstrosity to fight beside him. Un'sok continues to attack with his full arsenal of abilities from Stage One.
- Amber Monstrosity
Un'sok formed this towering behemoth entirely of flowing amber, and it stands as a triumph of Un'sok's research into creating life from the mantids' amber.
- Amber Explosion – The Monstrosity releases a massive explosion of amber energy, inflicting 26325 to 27675 Nature damage to all players.
- Massive Stomp – The Monstrosity stomps the ground forcefully, inflicting 16650 to 19350 Physical damage to all enemies within 15 yards and knocking them back.
- Fling – The Monstrosity grabs its current target in one of its massive hands and hurls the hapless victim at a distant player, causing 13875 to 16125 Physical damage to targets within 0 yards of the point of impact and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Destroy Will – When the Amber Monstrosity deals melee damage to player who was transformed into a Mutated Construct, its attunement to amber causes the target's will to unravel, draining 40 Willpower.
- Amber Carapace – While the Amber Monstrosity lives, an Amber Carapace shields Amber-Shaper Un'sok. The Carapace reduces his damage taken by 99%.
Stage Three: Un'sok Unleashed
Upon witnessing the destruction of his greatest creation, Un'sok channels power from the amber pools lining his chamber and prepares to make his final stand. Un'sok no longer uses Amber Scalpel, but now casts Reshape Life with greatly increased frequency.
- Concentrated Mutation – Un'sok draws massive amounts of amber energy into his body, increasing his damage dealt by 50% and attack speed by 50%.
- Volatile Amber – Un'sok's siphoning agitates the pools of amber around the room, causing them to periodically emit bursts of amber that fly through the air at high velocity. Each amber burst inflicts 4995 to 5805 Nature damage to any player it strikes. If a missile strikes a player while they are transformed into a Mutated Construct, it heals them for 20% of their health.
- Amber Globule – Un'sok causes two spheres of destructive amber to form from the pools at the edges of the room, each of which fixates on a random player. If an Amber Globule comes into contact with its primary target, it explodes, dealing 72000 Nature damage to all players within 30 yards. If two Amber Globules touch each other, their energies will neutralize and dissipate harmlessly.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.