Taran Zhu <Lord of the Shado-Pan>
- Taran Zhu says: <name>, Taoshi, help these men get their camp in order. I'll assess the state of the bridge.
- Taran Zhu says: Come. Let us go.
- Taran Zhu says: I had come to seek strong pandaren to hunt the Sha of Hatred, but we will step in here and help you fortify the barricade first.
- Taran Zhu says: I've gone too long without visiting the front, Gao-Ran. Your long efforts are appreciated.
- Taran Zhu says: It is time for us to continue westward <name>, after the Sha of Hatred.
- Taran Zhu says: No, we will not be pulling back. It's many years yet before the mantid birth their next swarm. I will not see the Townlong Steppes given to them freely.
- Taran Zhu says: Taoshi, go north and make sure there are no mantid on our flank. I will see to the defenses.
- Taran Zhu says: We will need more veteran Shado-Pan among us before we can confront it. We'll stop at the encampments along the way.
- Taran Zhu says: We've done all we can here. Farewell Gao-Ran. I will send more men as soon as I am able.
- Taran Zhu says: Where are the northern sentries? I didn't spot a single one of your men before reaching the camp. You grow lax, Gao-Ran.
- Taran Zhu says: Yes. The Sha of Hatred has been through here.
- Taran Zhu says: You, initiate. Where are the troops?
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.