Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Kings' Procession
The Spirit Kings animate in sequence, with one King attacking the players until defeated, at which time another King enters the fray. Defeated Kings become entirely incorporeal, but continue to bring one of their powerful abilities to bear periodically.
On Heroic difficulty, each Spirit King animates and joins the battle when its predecessor is brought below 30% of maximum health.
Qiang the Merciless
When the players defeat the Warlord King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Flanking Orders ability.
Meng the Demented
When the players defeat the Mad King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Maddening Shout ability.
Subetai the Swift
– The Maddening Shout of Meng the Demented causes all enemies to go mad, inflicting 29250 to 30750 Shadow damage every 3 sec. and causing all enemies to hate each other. Players regain their sanity after taking 40000 damage from another player.The Mad King retains Maddening Shout after being defeated.
– The Mad King becomes more insane every 0.5 sec. Crazed increases the Mad King's Physical damage dealt by a percentage equal to twice his current Insanity. When the Mad King reaches 100 Insanity, he switches personalities to Cowardice.
– The Mad King becomes more insane every 0.5 sec. Cowardice causes the Mad King to reflect damage equal to 50% of his current Insanity. When the Mad King reaches 100 Insanity, he switches personalities to Crazed.
– A Crazy Thought crosses the Mad King's warped mind, increasing his Insanity by 10.
– The Mad King enrages, doubling the rate he gains insanity.
When the players defeat the Bandit King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Pillage ability.
Zian of the Endless Shadow
– The Bandit King charges a random player and Pillages all enemies within 4 yards, stealing the victims' possessions. The Pillaged effect reduces the affected players' damage and healing done by 50% and increases their Physical damage taken by 50%.The Bandit King retains Pillage after being defeated.
– Subetai launches three Volleys in quick succession. The first inflicts 48750 to 51250 Physical damage to enemies in a large cone in front of the caster, then 97500 to 102500 Physical damage in a medium cone, and finally 195000 to 205000 Physical damage in a small cone.
Rain of Arrows
– The Bandit King fires a Rain of Arrows at the location of a random player, inflicting Pinned Down on all targets within the 8 yard area. Pinned Down inflicts 18525 to 19475 Physical damage every 1 sec. until another player removes the arrow from the victim.
– The Pinning Arrow causes Pinned Down, inflicting 18525 to 19475 Physical damage every 1 sec. until a player destroys the Pinning Arrow.
Sleight of Hand
– Damaging attacks against the Bandit King cause the attacker to suffer being Robbed Blind. The effect reduces damage and healing done by 50% and reduces armor by 50%. The Bandit King becomes vulnerable to Stun effects while using Sleight of Hand.
– Robbed Blind reduces the target's damage and healing done by 50% and increases their Physical damage taken by 50%.
When the players defeat the Sorcerer King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Undying Shadows ability.
– The Sorcerer King creates an Undying Shadow at the location of a random player. The Undying Shadow inflicts 19500 to 20500 Shadow damage every 1 sec to players within 10 yards until destroyed.The Sorcerer King retains Undying Shadows after being defeated.
– The Undying Shadow inflicts 19500 to 20500 Shadow damage every 1 sec to players within 10 yards until destroyed. An Undying Shadow fixates on the closest nearby player when the Sorcerer King summons it. After the Undying Shadow dies it starts to reform itself, creating Coalescing Shadows. After 30 seconds the Undying Shadow fully coalesces and reforms.
– The Coalescing Shadows inflicts 19500 to 20500 Shadow damage every 5 sec. to players within 10 yards. After 30 seconds the Undying Shadow fully coalesces and reforms.
– The Sorcerer King launches a Shadow Blast at the location of a random player. The Shadow Blast inflicts 146250 to 153750 Shadow damage upon impact to players within 8 yards of the targeted location.
– The Sorcerer King blasts a random player with Charged Shadows, inflicting 57525 to 60475 Shadow damage to the target then chaining to further targets within 8 yards of each other.