Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Bah! Bested by de likes of you! What a shame for a Zandalari <class> ta endure.
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Bah! Bested by de likes of you! What a shame for a Zandalari Priest ta endure.
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: But it ain't no ting. Take your trinkets; you'll be needin' dem.
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Da Zandalari cannot be stopped!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: De Thunder King will reward us for stoppin' ya!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Death be a doorway, an' time a window; I'll be back! AH-HAHAHAHAHAH!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Des fools thought they beat me once before. Dey only make me stronger. Now we show dem da true power of the Zandalari!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Fine, den! Time ta play, friends.
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: I be goin' now; time ta find a new home for me soul.
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: It be dyin' time, now!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Lei Shen let us prove ta ya the might of the Zandalari. We will crush des intruders where dey stand!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Let me share dis gift with ya!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Now you done made me angry!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: OH HO HO! Dat had ta hurt.
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: OUCH! Eh-heheheh.
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: We will never fail ya!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Wit de Thunder King's power de Zandalari will be reborn!
- Gara'jal the Spiritbinder yells: Witness de power of de spiritbinder!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Spirit Totem – Gara'jal the Spiritbinder periodically summons a Spirit Totem at a random location.
- Cross Over – Spirit Totems cause the nearest 3 players within 6.5 yards to cross over to the spirit world when they are destroyed. The process of Crossing Over leaves the victim with 30% of their current health.
- The Spirit World
Players crossing over to the Spirit World must return to the real world within 30 sec or die.
- Frail Soul – Returning to the real world from the Spirit World inflicts players with a Frail Soul for 30 sec. Attempting to cross into the Spirit World with a Frail Soul kills the player.
- Spiritual Innervation
Healing a player in the Spirit World energizes their soul with Spiritual Innervation. The effect of Spiritual Innervation varies depending on the class and specialization of the healed player, and the effect grows as the player continues to receive heals.
- Shadowy Minion – Shadowy Minions only exist in the Spirit World, but damage players in the real world with Spiritual Grasp.
- Voodoo Dolls – Gara'jal the Spiritbinder fixates on his current target, turning that player and 2 other players into Voodoo Dolls. A Voodoo Doll copies 70% of their damage received to all other Voodoo Dolls in the raid. The Voodoo Doll effect persists until either the victim perishes or Gara'jal the Spiritbinder banishes his fixated target to the Spirit World.
Players turned into Voodoo Dolls cannot enter the Spirit World.
In 25 player raids, Gara'jal chooses 3 other players from the raid to turn into Voodoo Dolls.
- Banishment – Gara'jal the Spiritbinder banishes his current target to the Spirit World. While in the Spirit World, a Severer of Souls assaults the victim.
In Normal Difficulty the Severer of Souls is only visible to the banished victim.
In Heroic Difficulty, three Severers of Souls attack. One of these Severers of Souls is only visible to the banished victim. The other two are visible to the raid.
- Severer of Souls – Severers of Souls attempt to tear apart the soul of Banished victims.
- Soul Sever – If players do not defeat every Severer of Souls within 30 sec., the Banished victim dies.
- Soul Explosion – The Severer of Souls' immense spiritual energy explodes outward at a random player in the real world. The Soul Explosion inflicts 3240 to 3960 Shadow Damage to the target and all players within 5 yards of them.
Gara'jal will periodically use the following attacks instead of his normal melee attacks:
- Sweeping Kick
- Hammer Fist
- Right Cross
- Left Hook
These attacks inflict Shadow damage to the target and bypass any absorption effects.
- Frenzy – Gara'jal the Spiritbinder Frenzies when he reaches 20% remaining health, gaining 50% melee haste and inflicting 25% additional damage.
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder also stops summoning Spirit Totems.
- Final Destination – After 6 minutes Gara'jal goes berserk and casts the spell Final Desination. Final Destination instantly kills all players.
- Final Destination – After 15 minutes Gara'jal goes berserk and casts the spell Final Desination. Final Destination instantly kills all players.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.