Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Essence of the Mogu Champions
– Feng the Accursed unleashes a volley of Spirit Bolts, inflicting 93600 to 98400 Shadow damage to 3 random players.
In 25 Player and 25 Player Heroic Difficulty, Feng the Accursed hits 8 random players with Spirit Bolts.
Strength of Spirit
– Every time Feng absorbs a Mogu Champion Spirit, his damage dealt increases by 5% for the remainder of the encounter.
Around 95%, 66%, and 33% remaining life, Feng siphons the essence out of a pre-selected statue of Mogu Champions past, gaining their boon.
In Heroic Difficulty, Feng siphons from the statue nearest to him around 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%.
Stolen Essences of Stone
Spirit of the Fist
– Feng's lightning charged fists zap his current target, inflicting normal damage as Nature plus 29250 to 30750 Nature damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
– Feng slams a lightning-charged fist into the ground, causing a shockwave to pulse in front of him. The shockwave inflicts 250000 Nature damage and stuns those caught in its path.
– Feng slams a lightning-charged fist into the ground, inflicting 78000 to 82000 Nature damage and causing three shockwaves to pulse in front of him. The shockwave inflicts 250000 Nature damage and stuns those caught in its path.
– Feng channels a violent earthquake that inflicts Nature damage. The quake inflicts more damage towards its epicenter, and reduces players' chance to hit by 75%.
Spirit of the Spear
– Feng's fiery spear sears the flesh of his current target, inflicting 25% of his normal melee attack as Fire damage. The fire then inflicts an additional 29250 to 30750 Fire damage every 2 sec. for 20 sec.
– Feng the Accursed targets a random player then engulfs them with a Wildfire Spark. The Spark explodes after 5 seconds, igniting a Wildfire at their location. The Wildfire then spreads out and inflicts 116975 Fire damage every 1 sec. to any player standing within the fire.
– Feng attempts to absorb the Wildfire and cause his melee swings to inflict 46250 to 53750 additional Fire damage to all enemies.
Spirit of the Staff
– Feng's arcane-infused staff shocks his current target, inflicting normal damage as Arcane plus 29250 to 30750 Arcane damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
– Feng channels an Arcane storm, inflicting 39000 to 41000 Arcane damage every 1 sec. to all enemies. The bolts from the storm inflict increasing damage to targets as they stand further away from Feng.
– Feng charges random players with Arcane Resonance, inflicting 30000 Arcane damage to the target's nearby allies within 6 yards. Each additional affected player amplifies the damage done to them all by 30000.
Spirit of the Shield
– Feng burns his current target's soul, inflicting normal damage as Shadow plus 29250 to 30750 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
– Feng's cursed shield draws the souls of 10 random enemies to it, healing him for 5% of his life per absorbed soul.
– Feng's cursed shield draws the souls of 5 random enemies to it, healing him for 10% of his life per absorbed soul.
Chains of Shadow
– Feng strikes a random player with a Chain of Shadow that arcs to another nearby player. The Chain affects up to 3 targets, inflicting diminishing Shadow damage to each successive target.
Players assuming the tank role gain access to the leftover essence shards from the awakened statues.
– Players with this Stolen Essence of Stone may channel a Nullification Barrier around themselves for 6 sec. The Barrier negates any harmful magical effects cast on players standing inside the Barrier.The barrier will also nullify harmful effects in the world such as Wildfire and Lightning Charge.
– Players with this Stolen Essence of Stone may channel a Nullification Barrier around themselves for 6 sec. The Barrier negates any harmful magical effects cast on players standing inside the Barrier.The barrier will also nullify harmful effects in the world such as Wildfire, Shadow Shields or Images, and Lightning Charge.
Shroud of Reversal
– A player with this Stolen Essence of Stone may extend a Shroud of Reversal around an ally, allowing the player to mimic the effects of the next harmful ability that strikes the ally.