Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Fetch Me Their Bones!
Darkmaster Gandling turns Lilian Voss against her former allies, employing her powerful abilities to gather more corpses for his devious purposes. Though she tries to fight against his dark will, she cannot control her actions at this time.
Stage Two: Your Soul is Mine!
– Lilian leaps onto a player and strikes them with both runeblades, inflicting 600 Shadow damage to players within 8 yards.
– Lilian draws upon dark powers to pull all players to her location.
– Periodically summons a patch of dark fire at the player's location, inflicting 100 Fire damage every 0.5 seconds.
When Lilian's health reaches 60%, her will finally breaks. Darkmaster Gandling forcefully rips her anguished soul from her physical body, then commands Lilian's Soul to attack the players.
Stage Three: A Perfectly Good Corpse
– Lilian's soul blazes with barely-contained hatred, periodically inflicting 92 to 107 Fire damage to all players.
– Lilian's anguish is further unleashed when striking players in melee. For every melee strike, Lilian will unleash another barrage of Blazing Soul. However, the movement speed of Lilian's Soul is significantly reduced.
– Lilian's Soul fixates on a player. She will only attempt to attack that player and cannot be taunted.
When Lilian's Soul reaches 1% health, Lilian's Soul fades into the spirit realm and cannot be attacked.Darkmaster Gandling reanimates what remains of Lilian's physical body to fight alongside Lilian's Soul.The reanimated corpse retains all abilities Lilian Voss used in Stage One.
Finale: Die, Necromancer!
When Lilian's physical body reaches 1% remaining health, she musters the strength to recombine with her soul for a final assault on Darkmaster Gandling.