Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Rattlegore's dull blades rust with each successful melee attack, increasing damage by 15% but lowering attack speed by 5% and movement speed by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
– Rattlegore launches a powerful spike of bone at a random player, inflicting 1080 Physical damage and knocking them back a great distance. Bone Armor absorbs the effect of Bone Spikes.
– The souls of the dead Boneweavers continue to torment the living, periodically engulfing a section of the room in Soulflame. The flame inflicts 342 to 378 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. and grows in size over time.
– Bone Piles lie scattered throughout the summoning room. Interacting with a Bone Pile grants a player a charge of Bone Armor.
– Surrounds the caster with a series of whirling bones that absorbs one Bone spell.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.