Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Rattlegore's dull blades rust with each successful melee attack, increasing damage by 15% but lowering attack speed by 5% and movement speed by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
– Rattlegore launches a powerful spike of bone at a random player, inflicting 600 Physical damage and knocking them back a great distance. Bone Armor absorbs the effect of Bone Spikes.
– The souls of the dead Boneweavers continue to torment the living, periodically engulfing a section of the room in Soulflame. The flame inflicts 190 to 210 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. and grows in size over time.
– Bone Piles lie scattered throughout the summoning room. Interacting with a Bone Pile grants a player a charge of Bone Armor.
– Surrounds the caster with a series of whirling bones that absorbs one Bone spell.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.