Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Rusting – Rattlegore's dull blades rust with each successful melee attack, increasing damage by 15% but lowering attack speed by 5% and movement speed by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Bone Spike – Rattlegore launches a powerful spike of bone at a random player, inflicting 1080 Physical damage and knocking them back a great distance. Bone Armor absorbs the effect of Bone Spikes.
- Soulflame – The souls of the dead Boneweavers continue to torment the living, periodically engulfing a section of the room in Soulflame. The flame inflicts 342 to 378 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. and grows in size over time.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.