Jammal'an the Prophet
- Jammal'an the Prophet yells: Hakkar shall live again!
- Jammal'an the Prophet yells: Join us!
- Jammal'an the Prophet yells: The Soulflayer comes!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Healing Wave – Jammal'an the Prophet heals an ally.
- Flamestrike – Jammal'an the Prophet calls down a pillar of flame, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted area and additional Fire damage every 2 seconds for 8 sec.
- Earthgrab Totem – Jammal'an the Prophet summons an Earthgrab Totem at his feet for 30 sec. Earthgrab Totem immobilizes all players within 10 yards every 5 seconds.
- Hex of Jammal'an – Jammal'an the Prophet hexes a player, increasing their damage by 400%, transforming them and causing them to attack their allies.
- Ogom the Wretched – Ogom the Wretched joins Jammal'an the Prophet in battle.
- Curse of Weakness – Ogom the Wretched curses a player, reducing their Physical damage done.
- Shadow Word: Pain – Ogom the Wretched utters a word of darkness, inflicting Shadow damage to a player every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Shadow Bolt – Ogom the Wretched hurls a bolt of dark magic at a player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.