- Mudmug yells: Crap!
- Mudmug yells: Damn straight ya can!
- Mudmug yells: Grrr-r-r-RRAHHH!
- Mudmug yells: Hot damn!
- Mudmug yells: Let's go deliver some dang BEER!
- Mudmug yells: Ouch!
- Mudmug says: Boy howdy! Look at this pretty little pool!
- Mudmug says: Careful with that there vial. She's a bit leaky.
- Mudmug says: Chen! It's a giant dang ol' hozen!
- Mudmug says: Dang ol' croc nearly took off my hand!
- Mudmug says: Git 'er done.
- Mudmug says: Holy smokes, this fella swallowed a lot of water. I oughta pick some up.
- Mudmug says: I reckon we got enough.
- Mudmug says: I'll bet that Chen never made no croc-belly-water beer.
- Mudmug says: I'll just scrape some of this water from his little spider mouth-parts. A little bit o' poison never hurt no one, right?
- Mudmug says: I'm here to help with that fancy beer you was talkin' about.
- Mudmug says: Let's head out into that glade. Look for dark, swirling pools of water... that'll be the good stuff.
- Mudmug says: Let's see here...
- Mudmug says: Looks like he's got a little bit o' that water stuck in his gills. I'll just scoop some of this up...
- Mudmug says: Now this is what I'm talkin' about! Ain't no spiders or crabs in this water.
- Mudmug says: Somethin' pinched me! Get it, <name>!
- Mudmug says: Somethin's a little funny about this here water...
- Mudmug says: Thanks! Most folk 'round here prefer it over anything from that "Stormstout Brewery".
- Mudmug says: The brewery's got a second entrance, over yonder.
- Mudmug says: This should be the last of it.
- Mudmug says: This water looks pretty good over here.
- Mudmug says: This water seems a little too... what's that word? Oh yeah, clean.
- Mudmug says: Wait a dang minute - you're a Stormstout?
- Mudmug says: Water spider! Smush him, <name>!
- Mudmug says: Well shoot, of course! They're the biggest brewin' family in the whole valley!
- Mudmug says: Y'all think they're hidin' something inside?
- Mudmug says: You can find your malts at the granary, I reckon.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.