Echo of Tyrande
- Echo of Tyrande yells: Moon goddess, your light dims! I am lost without your guidance!
- Echo of Tyrande yells: Mother moon, I can no longer see your light! Your daughter is alone in the darkness!
- Echo of Tyrande yells: The darkness closes in...my vision is clouded...
- Echo of Tyrande says: I can...see the light of the moon...so clearly now. It is...beautiful...
- Echo of Tyrande says: Let the peaceful light of Elune soothe your souls in this dark time.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Moonbolt – Tyrande launches a powerful blast of moon energy at her current target, inflicting 11100 to 12900 Arcane damage.
- Dark Moonlight – A pool of dark moonlight surrounds Tyrande, slowing spell-casting speed by 50% for all enemies within 15 yards.
- Stardust – Tyrande scatters a diffuse trail of star energy into the wind, inflicting 13875 to 16125 Arcane damage to all players.
- Moonlance – Tyrande summons forth a powerful lance of moon energy that travels along the ground and splits into three parts after several seconds. Each Moonlance inflicts 13875 to 16125 Arcane damage to all players within 2 yards and stuns them for 5 sec.
Tyrande summons forth the twin eyes of Elune, the Moon Goddess. Players cannot attack the Eyes of the Goddess.
- Piercing Gaze of Elune – The Eyes of Elune travel in a circular motion around Tyrande, emitting the Piercing Gaze of Elune every 1 sec. Piercing Gaze of Elune inflicts 13875 to 16125 Arcane damage to all players within 6 yards and silences them for 5 sec.
- Lunar Guidance – At 80% remaining health, Tyrande beseeches Elune for guidance. Tyrande is imbued with Lunar Guidance, allowing her spells to cast 25% faster. Tyrande gains a second stack of Lunar Guidance when she reaches 55% remaining health.
- Tears of Elune – At 30% remaining health, Tyrande cries out for aid from the Moon Goddess. Tears of Elune rain from the sky for the remainder of the battle, inflicting 8325 to 9675 Arcane damage to players within 4 yards.
End Time is only available on Heroic Difficulty.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.