Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.The Calling of the Highborne
Sylvanas ascends towards the sky, pulling all of her enemies below her. Her calling then summons eight Risen Ghouls in a circle around Sylvanas. A shadowy link forms between each ghoul, and the area behind each ghoul fills with shadows. The ghouls then march mindlessly towards Sylvanas. When a Risen Ghoul reaches Sylvanas, it performs the Sacrifice spell.Crossing any of the links between the Risen Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain every second on the player. Destroying a Risen Ghoul will sever the link to other nearby ghouls, and remove the area of shadows behind it.
– Crossing any of the links between the Risen Ghouls or standing within the shadows behind the ghouls inflicts Wracking Pain on the player every second. Wracking Pain inflicts 50875 to 59125 Shadow damage.
– When a Risen Ghoul reaches Sylvanas, it performs the Sacrifice spell.Destroying a Risen Ghoul will sever the link to other nearby ghouls, and remove the area of shadows behind it.
– Sacrifice inflicts 277500 to 322500 Shadow damage to players within 11 yards of Sylvanas.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Shriek of the Highborne
– Sylvanas shrieks with anguish, inflicting 67500 to 82500 (+ 100% of Spell power) Shadow damage on a random player and decreasing their movement speed by 50% for 30 sec.
– Sylvanas fires an explosive black arrow at a random player, inflicting 55500 to 64500 Shadow damage on players within 10 yards of the target.
– Sylvanas targets a barrage of missiles at a random player, striking up to 3 players within 10 yards of the target. Each missile inflicts 27750 to 32250 Shadow damage and an additional 23125 to 26875 Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
– Sylvanas blights the ground in a 3 yard radius circle beneath a random player and leaps towards the sky. The blight inflicts 32375 to 37625 damage every 1 sec. and reduces the movement speed by 50% of any player standing within it.At the peak of her jump, she launches a volley of deadly arrows at the blighted ground. The arrows inflict 46250 to 53750 Shadow damage and knock back any player still standing within the blight.
End Time is only available in Heroic Difficulty.