Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Lightning Cloud – Wushoolay conjures a 0 yard radius Lightning Cloud over a random player, immediately inflicting 6937 to 8063 Nature damage to players under the cloud. The cloud also inflicts 5250 to 6750 additional Nature damage every 3 sec., and lasts for 15 sec.
- Forked Lightning – Wushoolay inflicts 3468 to 4032 Nature damage to all enemies within a 90 degree 100 yard long cone in front of him.
- Lightning Rush – Wushoolay transforms into lightning and rushes to the location of a random player. When he reaches the location, he begins to cast Lightning Rod.
- Lightning Rod – Wushoolay calls down a huge lightning blast, inflicting 513888 to 597222 Nature damage to all enemies within 13 yards and knocking back all enemies within 6 yards.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.