- Fiona yells: Really? That's great news!
- Fiona says: ...yet it was you that continually kept up with him. Without practice.
- Fiona says: Because you're the bravest, dear.
- Fiona says: By the way, you're welcome to borrow any supplies you find inside the caravan... as long as you bring them back when you're done!
- Fiona says: Do you normally walk these roads alone?
- Fiona says: Gidwin, you can sit in front with me next time.
- Fiona says: Here we are!
- Fiona says: I know I promised you the front seat, Giddy, but we have an elderly guest. I'm sorry.
- Fiona says: I've watched both of you fight, Tarenar. You've got natural talent - more than Gidwin ever will.
- Fiona says: It's not your fault, Tarenar. He ran off on his own will. None of us could stop him.
- Fiona says: Of course I'm not just going to drop you off, Master Highbeacon. We'll be happy to wait for you.
- Fiona says: The roads here are rough, Gidwin. I don't want to risk losing a horse.
- Fiona says: There's a tower coming up on our left. What do you say we stop and rest a bit?
- Fiona says: Well, actually, that's pretty bad news, but considering the alternatives...
- Fiona says: You're not alone, Tarenar. You've made allies along the way. And besides, you're a skilled paladin in your own right.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.