Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Shockwave – General Husam prepares to unleash a massive blow, then he strikes the ground and four separate Shockwaves erupt from his location. Each Shockwave travels along the ground in a different direction, inflicting 7556 to 7944 Physical damage to any enemy within 4 yards of a Shockwave.
- Bad Intentions – General Husam charges a random enemy player then hurls them onto a nearby wall. The hard impact from being thrown onto the wall inflicts 9067 to 9533 Physical damage on the player, and they are stunned as they slide down the wall back onto the ground.
- Hammer Fist – General Husam executes a rapid flurry of four attacks, with one landing every 0.5 second for 2 sec. Each Hammer First attack inflicts 75% of his normal melee damage.
- Mystic Trap – General Husam periodically throws mystic traps at the location of three random players. After two seconds, the trap fully arms and any player located within 2 yards of the trap will cause it to detonate. A Mystic Trap detonating inflicts 10578 to 11122 Fire damage to all players within 7 yards and knock them back.
The traps stay armed for 20 seconds then begin a 5 second countdown. After this final 5 second countdown ends, the Mystic Trap will detonate.
- Detonate Traps – General Husam prematurely begins the final 5 second countdown sequence for all active mystic traps. After the countdown ends, every trap will detonate.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.