- Cho'gall yells: Behold! The world you see before you has been judged. (Fire, water, earth, air!) All shall perish before the elements! (Burn and drown and crush and suffocate!)
- Cho'gall yells: Enjoy your hollow victory, insects. (The darkness comes...) May it console you as your world rots.
- Cho'gall yells: Enough! I'll stain my hands with your blood! (Hyehahahaha! Murder! MURDER!)
- Cho'gall yells: Join us (Join us!) and be granted strength beyond strength! (Strength! His STRENGTH! His MIGHT!)
- Cho'gall yells: Join us, and embrace the inevitable end. (The Master's power calls!) You will be reborn, stronger than flesh! (Strength beyond form! Power in the infinite!)
- Cho'gall yells: Prove yourselves, my ogres! Slay this insect! (Blood for the master! Blood and suffering!)
- Cho'gall yells: Swear your allegiance to me (The master wants! He sees and wants and hungers!) and you will be remade in my image. (Wait! INFIDEL! A heathen among us!) An intruder! YOU! Show yourself...
- Cho'gall yells: The sun of life will set forever, as light gives way to eternal night! (Oblivion looms! It calls!)
- Cho'gall yells: The Twilight's Hammer is the instrument of this grand destruction, the method of glorious annihilation! (Tear aside the veil! Open your mind to emptiness!) Through us will you find true power.