View in 3DView in 3D
Lady Naz'jar yells: Armies of the depths, wash over our enemies as a tide of death!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Come, children of Azshara! At last, we lay claim to the Plane of Water!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Depths take you!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Destroy these intruders! Leave them for the great dark beyond!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Follow me, my pets! The realm of the mighty Neptulon is ours at last!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Go, my naga! Welcome the mighty Tidehunter to Azeroth!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Meddlesome gnats! You think us defeated so easily?
Lady Naz'jar yells: Now! Unleash the kraken!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Take arms, minions! Rise from the icy depths!
Lady Naz'jar yells: The Abyss awaits!
Lady Naz'jar yells: To me, my minions! Strike now!
Lady Naz'jar yells: Ulthok, stop them...
Lady Naz'jar yells: You fool! This day shall be your last!
Lady Naz'jar yells: You have interfered with our plans for the last time, mortals!
Lady Naz'jar says: Dessstroy them!
Lady Naz'jar says: It ssshall profit them nothing, sssave it be a ssspeedy demise...
Lady Naz'jar says: The Kvaldir have been purged from the city. Now we can begin our preparations.
Lady Naz'jar says: What hubrisss these fools possessss!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Lady Naz'jar summons a Geyser at the location of a random player. After 5 seconds the Geyser erupts, dealing 142500 to 157500 Frost damage and knocking back all units within 5 yards of the Geyser.
– Lady Naz'jar hurls deadly Fungal Spores at the location of a random enemy target. They explode on impact, affecting all nearby enemy targets within 5 yards. Any targets caught within this radius take 15000 Nature damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
– Lady Naz'jar blasts her current target with a tremendous charge of lightning, dealing 70687 to 79312 Nature damage.
– When Lady Naz'jar reaches 60% and 30% remaining of her maximum health, she will begin to channel Waterspout.The swirling water constantly knockbacks any units within 5 yards, deflects any spell targeting Lady Naz'jar, and causes all ranged attacks against her to miss. When she begins to channel Waterspout, two Naz'jar Tempest Witches and one Naz'jar Honor Guard will swim into the chamber and begin to attack players. Lady Naz'jar will continue to channel Waterspout until 1 min. has passed, or all three additional Naga are destroyed.
– Just before Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, she teleports to the center of the watery chamber. As Lady Naz'jar channels Waterspout, she will periodically summon smaller water vortexes. These slowly move away from Lady Naz'jar in the direction of a random player. If a player ever touches a vortex, they will be sucked in for 5 sec. While inside the vortex, players are stunned and take 5000 Frost damage every 0.5 second.
Naz'jar Honor Guard
– When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, one of these Naga soldiers swims in and attacks the players.
– The Honor Guard slashes all targets in front of him within a 5 yard cone, dealing 150% of his normal melee damage to each target. The Arc Slash cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried.
– When a Naz'jar Honor Guard reaches 35% of his remaining health, he will cast Enrage. The Enrage effect increases his melee attack speed by 50% and size by 20% for 1 min.
Naz'jar Tempest Witch
– When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, two of these Naga casters swim in and attacks the players.
– The Tempest Witch unleashes an arc of lightning that strikes her current enemy target for 27750 to 32250 Nature damage, and then arcs to two more enemy targets. Each target after the first takes 30% less damage.
– The Tempest Witch creates a violent electrical charge on a random enemy target. After 5 seconds the charge is unleashed, causing the target to inflict 56550 to 63450 Nature damage to all friendly targets within 8 yards.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.