Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Lady Naz'jar summons a Geyser at the location of a random player. After 5 seconds the Geyser erupts, dealing 23750 to 26250 Frost damage and knocking back all units within 5 yards of the Geyser.
– Lady Naz'jar hurls deadly Fungal Spores at the location of a random enemy target. They explode on impact, affecting all nearby enemy targets within 5 yards. Any targets caught within this radius take 10000 Nature damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
– Lady Naz'jar blasts her current target with a tremendous charge of lightning, dealing 33250 to 36750 Nature damage.
– When Lady Naz'jar reaches 60% and 30% remaining of her maximum health, she will begin to channel Waterspout.The swirling water constantly knockbacks any units within 5 yards, deflects any spell targeting Lady Naz'jar, and causes all ranged attacks against her to miss. When she begins to channel Waterspout, two Naz'jar Tempest Witches and one Naz'jar Honor Guard will swim into the chamber and begin to attack players. Lady Naz'jar will continue to channel Waterspout until 1 min. has passed, or all three additional Naga are destroyed.
– Just before Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, she teleports to the center of the watery chamber. As Lady Naz'jar channels Waterspout, she will periodically summon smaller water vortexes. These slowly move away from Lady Naz'jar in the direction of a random player. If a player ever touches a vortex, they will be sucked in for 5 sec. While inside the vortex, players are stunned and take 5000 Frost damage every 0.5 second.
Naz'jar Honor Guard
– When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, one of these Naga soldiers swims in and attacks the players.
– The Honor Guard slashes all targets in front of him within a 5 yard cone, dealing 150% of his normal melee damage to each target. The Arc Slash cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried.
– When a Naz'jar Honor Guard reaches 35% of his remaining health, he will cast Enrage. The Enrage effect increases his melee attack speed by 50% and size by 20% for 1 min.
Naz'jar Tempest Witch
– When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, two of these Naga casters swim in and attacks the players.
– The Tempest Witch unleashes an arc of lightning that strikes her current enemy target for 9250 to 10750 (+ 100% of Spell power) Nature damage, and then arcs to two more enemy targets. Each target after the first takes 30% less damage.
– The Tempest Witch creates a violent electrical charge on a random enemy target. After 5 seconds the charge is unleashed, causing the target to inflict 14138 to 15862 Nature damage to all friendly targets within 8 yards.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.