Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Berserker Charge – Beauty charges at the farthest away enemy target, inflicting 15725 to 18275 Physical damage and knocking the target back.
- Flamebreak – Beauty inflicts 11100 to 12900 Fire damage to all nearby enemies within 12 yards and knocks them back.
- Terrifying Roar – Beauty roars, causing all nearby enemies to flee in fear for 4 sec.
- Magma Spit – Beauty spits magma at a random enemy player, inflicting 3400 to 4600 Fire damage and an additional 4000 Fire damage every 3 seconds for 9 sec. When the magma spit expires or is removed, four additional magma blobs are launched from the player to locations 5 yards away. When these magma blobs land, nearby players within 1.5 yards are dealt 31500 to 38500 Fire damage.
- Lucky, Spot, and Buster – In Heroic Difficulty, two of the three pups of Beauty will fight with Beauty. Engaging either of the two pups will cause Beauty to also attack the players.
- Lava Drool – The pup's lava drool collects into a pool, and any player standing within this lava pool is dealt 7000 (+ 4.2% of SpellPower) Fire damage every 1 seconds. The pools last 20 sec before dissipating.
- Little Big Flame Breath – Beauty's pups channel a flame breath at their current enemy target for 5 sec. The target is dealt 9980 Fire damage every second.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.