View in 3DView in 3D
Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Boss Cho'gall not gonna be happy 'bout dis!
Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Dat's what you get! Noting!
Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Rom'ogg sorry...
Rom'ogg Bonecrusher yells: Stand still! Rom'ogg crack your skulls!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Rom'ogg Bonecrusher slams the ground, cracking the earth under each player and inflicting 3000 Physical damage each second to them for 3 sec. After 3 seconds, each of the ground cracks then ruptures and inflicts 7125 to 7875 Physical damage to all enemy targets within 4 yards of the crack.
In Heroic Difficulty, an Angered Earth creature is summoned from each ground crack.
– Angered Earth are summoned from Rom'ogg's Quake ability.
Chains of Woe
– At 66% and 33% health remaining, Rom'ogg Bonecrusher summons a mass of chains called the Chains of Woe that pulls each player close to him and immobilizes them. Players must target and destroy the Chains of Woe to free themselves from the immobilize effect. Immediately after Rom'ogg finishes casting Chains of Woe, he begins to use his Skullcracker.
– After casting Chains of Woe, Rom'ogg begins to use his Skullcracker. This incredibly powerful attack requires a long windup from Rom'ogg. After 12 seconds, Rom'ogg swings and inflicts 95000 to 105000 Physical damage to all enemies within 12 yards.
In Heroic difficulty, Rom'ogg will swing after 8 seconds of windup.
– Rom'ogg Bonecrusher strikes his current target, inflicting 125% of a normal melee attack's damage and reducing the healing dealt to the target by 25% for 6 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.